Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sort of Rare Track #5: Last Night (Live Jam Session)

This track doesn't have a name. I'm calling it "Last Night". You can watch the video of Remy jamming out on youtube. I'd like to talk about this for a moment though. I don't know how many of you out there got to see Remy live, but the most awesome part of the show was when he stopped everything and asked the audience "is it ok, if I jam a bit?". He would then come up with lyrics on the spot and improvise the music for 5-10 minutes at a time. The 2 jams I remember most from when I saw him at The El Rey Theater had the lyrics "Send me down the line" and "I can't fake the fire". I remember hoping that "I Can't Fake The Fire" was going to be on his next album. We're all still waiting for that album and I'm still hoping it's on there. Enjoy!

http://sharebee.com/a83033be

No comments:

Post a Comment